Tarboy Tarboy

One of the best ever!

There are just no words for how good this is! I am astounded. The action, drama, animation, music, characters, story, style, art, it was all beyond amazing. Simply beautiful I cannot wait to see more. I just can't freakin wait!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Brilliant!

Need I say more...

Home Movies: FFS Home Movies: FFS

Freakin awesome!

This was a really great reanimation of that scene! I love Home Movies. Some of my animation teachers actually worked on it too, which makes me like it even more awesomely awesome, to the xtreme, and max. Keep up the amazing work!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Why have I not seen this before!!!!

Hands down one of my new favorite flash animations EVAR!!!! This needs to be a show! It reminded me of the show Mission Hill which I miss so freakin much *sigh and sniffle* Thank you for making me whole again!

DARE DARE

Wow very surprising!

First off I love Switchfoot! Second this is way better than their original music vid. At first the limited animation bugged, and the use of tweening felt weird. However after about 1/4 in I was so moved by how well you animated this to the song. It was beautiful and moving. Congrats, a surprisingly beautiful piece of work :)

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Hilarious and well done!

This was so funny. The animation was great too. His dad is such a dick I love it. I love how he ends up liking the closet too. Haha good stuff!